Dienstag, 27. April 2010

My Book

In my Book i write about my Life in the past. About what i did in these Times. I do this because my Friends said to my, that i should write down all these storys. The story's that often sounds like the storys out of the goodfella movie.

I hope that you will enjoy this storys, like my Friends did.

I where a Guy who dealed with drugs and made my Way from the bottom to the top. I was a guy in this game, who preserve his honor. I never tried to screw somebody, or sell drugs to kids.

But not everyone played fair in these Days. Now i got back to a normal Life. Its not that easy, but i go my way and i don't feel bad about it.

Some people of the past are not that happy, that I try to write m story down! But I change their names, to keep it anonymously.

I still got 85 Sites ready and i plan to write over 200 more.

I plan to publish some reading rehearsal in the near future. I write it in German, because I'm a German guy but the story is not only a German story, it's also a story of the Netherlands.

I hope, that when I find a publisher, that he translate and publish it everywhere. Because I wanna show, that this way is never a good way to make a living.

I hope you continiue to follow me and this blog. And feel free to comment my post and my English ;)))

Greetings, Charlie


-- Post From My iPhone

Position:K19,Wuppertal,Deutschland

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen